Wine Cocktail – White Porto Mojito
Tis’ the season…to add some pizzazz to your holiday party! If you’re already feeling eggnog’d out just thinking about the holidays, and want to celebrate with something other than regular wine, try this delicious White Porto Mojito. This wine cocktail is easy to make and budget friendly. Use soda water or Perrier for a less sweet cocktail.
Recipe for about 13 people.
- Fill a large pitcher halfway with ice.
- Pour in a bottle of Taylor Fladgate White Porto.
- Slice a lemon and put the pieces in the pitcher.
- Tear up 1 or 2 sprig of mint and put in the pitcher.
- Add a 1 L bottle of tonic water.
- Stir for about 10 seconds.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon and mint. (pomegranate seeds would look very festive)